GRIGGS Order Processing Policy
• Order Processing <Return to Policeis>
Orders are not considered complete until we phusically verify the quantity ordered is available and the bankcard is processed. Bankcard processing does not take place until the on hand quantity of items purchased is physically verified.
Orders are typically filled and shipped within 24 hours of receipt during weekdays only. Due to stock shortages, some items may be back ordered and ship at a later date. Griggs reserves the right to ship partial orders or hold an order for complete shipment at our sole discretion. Prior to back ordering an item or partial shipping an order Griggs will either contact you for instructions before shipping or cancel your order and notify you of such cancellation.
• Payment Processing
All payments are in advance and by credit card. Your card is charge only for the items that are shipped, plus shipping and handling charges. Rest assured that we do NOT charge your credit card until your order enters the shipping process.
• Order Status <Return to Policeis>
To check on the status of your order, please contact our store at (509) 547-0566 during normal business hours.
• Order Cancellation <Return to Policeis> Griggs's web site does not offer on-line order cancellation. To cancel an order, please contact our order department at (509) 547-0566 within 24 business hours of placing your order.
• Returns <Return to Policeis> Within 30 days of receipt of your shipment (including gifts), you may return any item, for a full refund (we'll also refund the shipping cost if the return is a result of our error): Items are not returnable if they are in un-sellable condition, or are missing parts inlcuding original packaging.
We will notify you via e-mail of your refund once we have received and processed the returned item. You can expect a refund in the same form of payment originally used for purchase within 7 to 14 business days of our receiving your return. Please note that we can refund shipping costs only if the return is a result of our error.
• Packaging & Sending Your Return
It only takes a few simple steps:
- Pack the items along with the packing slip (receipt) securely in a box. We recommend you can use the original box the items arrived in. You may use another box if you prefer.
- Affix the shipping label to the outside of the box. Ship items directly to our store. The store address can be found on our web site or on the original packing slip (receipt).
- Leave the package for your mail carrier to pick up.